Action Wholesale Products' heavy duty Cantilever Rack is perfect for increasing storage/warehouse space and maintaining control of inventory. Store tubes, bar stock, and other long materials. Providing an easy way to stay organized, units can be assembled as a single rack or continuous row.
A single starter unit requires 2 base/columns, one brace set, and arms. All components are sold separately, allowing you to customize according to your needs. As your needs grow, additional base/columns, brace sets, and arms can be added to a single unit. Columns available in 8’, 10’, or 12’ high. Arms available in 24”, 36”, or 48” lengths.
How to Order Cantilever Racking:
- Bases are sold individually. Two bases are required per bay.
- Choose 8', 10' or 12' height.
- Choose base according to arm length. (Arm length not to exceed base length.)
- Choose brace set according to base/column height and the distance desired between Columns.
- Arms are sold individually, two arms are required per level.
- Choose arm length (Straight: 24”, 36” or 48”)
- Choose regular or heavy duty.